Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fracking Facebook

This isn't a real post, this is just me ranting so I don't go randomly delete some dickweeds off of Facebook. Things that people do on FB that annoy me.

1. 9,840,494 self fucking portraits. I don't need to see your mug show up on my feed that many fucking time in one day. Oh and if you do duck lips and a peace sign again I'm gonna drag you by your badly dyed hair and beat some sense into you.





2. People that bitch about drama... Umm posting it on facebook is being fucking DRAMATIC dumbass.

3. Quit sending me Bubble Blast requests I'm not going to play. Me IGNORING you 20 times should give you the hint.

4. Cryptic fucking status updates... either say it or shut the fuck up.

5. Repeated and asinine updates discussing your political beliefs. You're a republican and you sound like an idiot.

6. Constant religious quotes or attempts to make other people think you are all holy and shit.  Cause you're not, unless you've got on some holey jeans.


Ok I'm done bitching, now tell me what pisses you off on facebook!

1 comment: